Products purchased on www.blundstone.it are normally delivered within 5 working days of placing the order in Italy and the EU, 8 days in the rest of the world.
Delivery may be delayed in the event of holidays, as couriers do not deliver on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day or on weekends
If you paid for the order with your credit card, in addition to the regular shipping time, you must allow one working day for regular administrative checks. Orders paid for by transfer of funds will be shipped upon receiving confirmation that payment has been received
If you have received a damaged, nonconforming, defective or incorrect item, you may request repair, replacement or a refund for the article within 2 (two) months of discovering the fault. Under European Directive 44/99/CE and art. 128 et seq. of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (the Consumer Code), the products you have purchased are covered by a legal guarantee of conformity covering defects in product conformity for a maximum of 24 (twenty-four) months from delivery.
Please select the options to display the availaibility
The iconic 500 now has a range of coloured leather uppers and elastics in its tribe. Our Originals series is built on comfort, to keep you feeling good, wherever life may take you.
Everything you love about our originals, plus more. Fully leather lined, the Classics series expands our offering with additional colours and uppers with all the legendary comfort features you know and love from Blundstone.
Our classic Chelsea silhouette gets an elevated update in our Dress series. With lean profiles and chiselled toes, the premium uppers of our Dress Series are designed for those who want ultimate comfort in a refined form.
Our new range of lightweight active boots are made for warm-weather adventures. Built for maximum comfort with Featherflex technology, these boots move with you, supporting your foot with every step. Agile and breathable, they’re ready to go wherever life takes you.
The Blundstone #2102 with its black and navy tartan, this take on the #510 will have you striding in style.
• Premium leather
• Cotton lining
• Padded collar
• Contoured EVA footbed for maximum comfort
• Lightweight and heat resistant TPU outsole
• XRD® Technology in the heel for supreme shock absorption
Give your Blundstones the love they deserve!
While our boots are designed to last, it's vital that you care for them to help prolong their life and lustre
Our boots are made from leathers with various finishes, suede, nubuck and canvas. Each needs specific care to keep it clean.
Follow our tips below to care for your Blundstone boots.
• First, remove any caked dirt with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry away from direct sunlight and heaters, which could dry out the leather.
• Apply leather polish, spray or cream. If using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
• If using polish, apply a small amount to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe with a circular motion.
• Wipe away the residue and leave to dry.